I’m currently working on a series of posts and screencasts for Mixture which will focus on individual features and better describe how you can use them.
Here’s my current release plan…
- Overview, briefly introducing all that Mixture has to offer
- Project structure & templating
- Preprocessors (including debugging with the chrome extension)
- Models (how you can use real or test data with Mixture)
- Optimisation & debugging
- Local development (hostnames & multi-device testing, inc. live reload)
- Pushing a project online
If you are interested in this series then please follow @TeamMixture for updates.
If there is a particular feature you would like us to cover, please let us know.